THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU: MY OBSERVATION

© Tobiecont


Until he missed the golden offer, he came to realise that opportunity comes, most often, but once.

When he narrated his ordeal to me, I saw the worry in his demeanor as the experience hit him really badly. He's got to be worried, obviously. What on earth would make a first class student settle for such a disdainful offer: to be a clerk at a tutorial center when he'd actually applied as a competent teacher?

Truth be told, this coulda happened to anyone, even, you! No doubt.

Then, I put him under advisement. I made him realise what failed him in the course of the application. Apparently, he has everything needed of mental potency to apply for the job, and be offered his desired job.

No freaking!

You know what failed him?

When his CV was requested for, he was at a loss for what to do, he merely went online and used one CV builder app to design one for himself, which spoke half details about his outstanding accomplishments.

I've got no doubt that, hitherto, you would understand this coulda happened to not just anyone, even, you the reader.

Get a CV of professional magnitude that will forever WIN YOU YOUR DESIRED GOAL.

DON'T RUSH IT AT THE NICK OF TIME.

Trust *Tobiecont* with such Contents, you gonna have the BEST THAT COUNTS YOU AMONG THE 2% MAKING IT TO THE FINAL STAGE.

We've done it Before!!!

Read me on here;
Tobiecont.blogspot.com

Comments